Persona 5 Fox Figma Details, Pictures, Pre-orders Open
A figma of Persona 5‘s Fox—or Yusuke Kitagawa in his Phantom Thief form—was previously shown with a colored prototype at Anime Expo 2018 last month, and pre-orders for the figure have been opened.
The figure is slated to be released in April 2019.
“Now! Let us strike… as figma!”
From the popular RPG game “Persona 5” comes a figma of one of the members of the Phantom Thieves – Fox!
- The smooth yet posable figma joints allow you to act out a variety of different scenes.
- A flexible plastic is used in specific areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
- He comes with three face plates including a confident expression, an angry expression as well as a cool and composed smile.
- Optional parts include his sword and scabbard as well as the long-range rifle and the paper fan from his Confidant Ability.
- An articulated figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.
A bonus included with purchases through the Goodsmile Online Shop will be a “Smiling Face Plate with Closed Eyes.”
- Product Name: figma Fox
- Manufacturer: Max Factory
- Price: 6,296 yen (before tax)
- Specifications: Painted ABS&PVC non-scale articulated figure with stand included. Approximately 155mm in height.
- Sculptor: Max Factory (SF345 / Jun Yamaoka)
- Cooperation: Masaki Apsy
- Distributor: Good Smile Company