Following the official Persona 5 Cosplay Products, COSPA have revealed glasses in the style of those worn by the main character of Persona 5.
Persona 5 Hero Glasses
- The glasses are Wellington type glasses, designed to resemble those worn by the main character.
- It is possible to have the lenses replaced by taking the glasses to a Coolens store. This will usually cost around 2,500 Yen.
- Includes: Persona 5 Hero Glasses
- Price: 7,020 yen (including tax)
- Release Date: Late January, 2017
- Estimated Size:
- Nose Bridge: 15mm
- Lens Diameter: 55mm
- Arm Length: 145mm
- Product Link
Persona 5 is slated to be released for the PS3 and PS4 in Japan on September 15, 2016. It will release in North America and Europe on February 14, 2017, and in traditional Chinese in 2017.