Figure publisher Good Smile Company has announced that a Max Factory produced figma will be released for the Persona 5 protagonist next month.
In Japan, it will be available to purchase at the Wonder Festival 2018 Summer event, which will take place on July 29th. Overseas, it will be available at Anime Expo 2018, Japan Expo 2018, and CCG Expo 2018.
From the popular JRPG “Persona 5” comes a figure of the main character wearing his school uniform!
- A flexible plastic is used in specific areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
- He comes with three plates including a blank expression, a smiling expression and an expression deep in thought.
- All face plates can also be used on the previously announced figma Joker.
- Optional parts include his school bag, cellphone, glasses and alternate front hair parts to display him wearing his glasses.
- The real world cat form of Morgana is also included to display beside him.
This is a follow-up to the previously released “figma Joker.”
- Name: figma Hero
- Manufacturer: Max Factory
- Price: 6,111 yen (excluding tax)
- Release Date: July 2018
- Specifications:Painted ABS&PVC non-scale articulated figure with stand included. Approximately 150mm in height.
- Sculptor: Max Factory (Jun Yamaoka, SF345)
- Cooperation: Masaki Apsy
- Distribution: Good Smile Company
- Pre-Order Links: