At Wonder Festival 2016 Summer in July 2016, Good Smile announced a Persona 5 Joker figure produced by Max Factory, with a prototype shown off at Wonder Festival 2017 Winter in February.
A colored version of the figure was shown off at San Diego Comic Con this past weekend, and new images for the figure have been released, alongside the announcement that pre-orders for it will start on July 27, 2017.
Representing the Phantom Thief form of the Persona 5 protagonist, he dons his long black trench coat. The expressions include with the figma are: “Expressionless,” “Smiling,” and “Grinning.”
The accessories included with the figma are: “Knife,” “Gun,” and “Thief Mask.” Additionally, as an exclusive bonus for pre-orders made through the official Good Smile website, a Morgana Nendoroid “Sparklinh Eyes Head Part” will be included.
- Name: figma Joker
- Manufacturer: Max Factory
- Price: 6,296 yen (excluding tax)
- Release Date: January 2018
- Specifications: Painted ABS/PVC non-scale articulated figure with stand included. Approximately 150mm in height
- Sculptor: Max Factory (SF354, Taizou)
- Cooperation: Masaki Apsy
- Distribution: Good Smile Company
- Pre-Order Links: