A Persona 5 the Animation figma for Haru Okumura as the Phantom Thief Noir, produced by Max Factory, will be released in June 2020. Pictures of the figure’s complete version have been released.
From the popular anime series “PERSONA5 the Animation” comes a figma of one of the members of the Phantom Thieves – Noir!
- The smooth yet posable figma joints allow you to act out a variety of different scenes.
- A flexible plastic is used in specific areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
- She comes with three face plates including a confident expression, an angry expression and a smiling expression.
- Optional parts include her axe, grenade launcher, a back hair part for use with her hat and a front hair part with mask attached.
- An articulated figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.
This time, there is also a “DX ver.” of this release, which includes “table and chair” along with “teacup and saucer” accessories, which lets you reproducer her All-Out Attack finisher.
Pre-ordering through Goodsmile Online Shop will include a bonus “closed-eye smile” expression.
Similarly, pre-orders for a 1/6 scale seamless action figure of Noir were opened in September 2019.