Persona 5 Official Visual Works Art Book 10 Preview Pages
Following the announcement that Persona 5‘s official art book would be released in Japan on December 26th, as well as the subsequent reveal of the cover illustration, four preview pages of the upcoming book have been released.
The art book will be A4 size and contain 512 pages filled with beautiful visuals and never before seen content from the game. It is a gathering of the charming artwork for Persona 5.
It will include full comments from visual and character designer Shigenori Soejima.
The art book will feature:
- Full illustrations of those involved with the “Phantom Thieves,” including the main characters and their personas. Additionally, it will have valuable illustrations such as concept art of the characters, rough images, drafts, etc.
- In-game illustrations as well as familiar battle cuts such as the eye close-ups in battle and the All-Out Attack artwork.
- Artwork of the game’s box, magazine covers, posters, gallery illustrations.
- Character commentary from character designer Shigenori Soejima, as well as a long interview about the game. Completely new information about the game.
- A storyboard of the opening animation, with highlighted details.
- Personal data about the characters that have not been revealed until now.
- Name: Persona 5 Official Setting Book
- Price: 3,240 yen
- Release Date: December 26, 2016
- Language: Japanese
Persona 5 was released for the PS3 and PS4 in Japan on September 15, 2016. It will release in North America and Europe on April 4, 2017, and in traditional Chinese and Korean in 2017.