A Persona 5 the Animation figma for Futaba Sakura as the Phantom Thief Oracle, produced by Max Factory, will be released in July 2020. Pictures of the figure’s complete version have been released.
The Oracle figma was originally announced at Wonder Festival 2019 Winter, with a prototype displayed at Mega Hobby Expo 2019 Autumn.
From the popular anime series “PERSONA5 the Animation” comes a figma of the seventh member of the Phantom Thieves, the genius hacker “Oracle”!
- The smooth yet posable figma joints allow you to act out a variety of different scenes.
- A flexible plastic is used in specific areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
- She comes with three face plates including a serious expression, a winking expression, and a scheming expression.
- Optional parts include a laptop, an effect sheet inspired by her skill activation, and a front hair part with mask attached.
- An articulated figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.
Pre-ordering through Goodsmile Online Shop will include a bonus “closed-eye smile” expression.
Other Persona 5 figmas planned for release in the future by Max Factory are of, Noir, Crow, and Goro Akechi.
Persona 5 figmas were previously released for Hero, Joker, Panther, Fox, Queen, and Skull.