There will be four for both games:
- September 28 at Animate in Hokkaido
- October 5 at TSUTAYA in Nagasaki
- October 20 at Animate in Osaka
- October 29 at Animate in Nagoya
The experience event for both games will take place at the Animate store in Shibuya and the Stella Worth store in Ikebukuro. It will take place on Saturday, September 21 from 12:00 JST to 18:00 JST. Experience events are planned for other stores, with details to be announced at a later date.
The Persona 5 Royal demo will consist of the following:
- Prologue: Play from the beginning of the story and experience a synopsis of the story.
- *For those who have not experienced P5
- Practice: Enjoy the enhanced Mementos and combat system.
- *For those who have experienced P5
Players will get to meet the new character Jose in the “Practice” segment of the demo.
Those who play the demos will receive a Persona 5 Royal original sticker, and a glow-in-the-dark 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim “Start” sticker.
Members of the public were first able to play Persona 5 Royal during the “Royal Experience” completion celebration event on August 29. Another public demo for P5R was present at Tokyo Game Show 2019, along with one for 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim.