In the final episode of the monthly “Morgana’s Report” series, new downloadable content for Persona 5 Royal had been shown off, including costumes and Challenge Battles featuring the Persona 3 and Persona 4 protagonists.
In tomorrow’s issue of Weekly Famitsu magazine #1612, the Persona 5 Royal feature includes information on the DLC releases available for the game alongside its release on October 31, 2019.
Persona 5 Royal DLC
- Recovery Item Set | Price: Free
- Skill Card Set | Price: Free
Costume & BGM
- Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight Costume & BGM Set | Price: 800 yen
- Velvet Room Costume & BGM Set | Price: 800 yen (Included with Straight Flush edition)
- Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight Featherman Costume & BGM Set | Price: 800 yen (Included with Straight Flush edition)
- Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey Redux Costume & BGM Set | Price: 800 yen
- Persona 5 Jersey Costumes | Price: Free
- Izanagi-no-Okami & Izanagi-no-Okami Picaro Set | Price: 300 yen
- From Persona 4, greatly improved abilities from the original Persona 5 DLC.
- Orpheus & Orpheus Picaro Set (Female Protagonist Version) | Price: 300 yen
- From Persona 3, with the Picaro version being specific for P5.
- Athena & Athena Picaro Set | Price: 300 yen
- From Persona 3.
- Character specific themes & avatar set of 9 | Price: 200 yen each
Other downloadable content such as the Catherine: Full Body costumes will be delivered at a later date.