In commemoration of Persona 5 Royal‘s release in Japan, Atlus has announced that the original downloadable content from Persona 5 that is being resold in P5R will be discounted to 99%, costing 10 yen each (tax included).
The special campaign will end on November 14, 2019.
The list of DLC that can be purchased for P5R available for 10 yen during this campaign.
- Persona 4 Costume and BGM Special Set
- Persona 3 Costume and BGM Special Set
- Persona 2 Costume & BGM Special Set
- Shin Megami Tensei if… & BGM Special Set
- Persona 4: Dancing All Night Costume & BGM Special Set
- Persona 4 Arena Costume & BGM Special Set
- Shin Megami Tensei IV Costume & BGM Special Set
- Devil Summoner: Raidou Kuzunoha Costume & BGM Special Set
- Catherine Costume & BGM Special Set
The Persona 1 costume & BGM set is not listed, as it is free.
- Orpheus & Orpheus Picaro
- Izanagi & Izanagi Picaro
- Thanatos & Thanatos Picaro
- Magatsu Izanagi & Magatsu Izanagi Picaro
- Kaguya & Kaguya Picaro
- Ariadne & Ariadne Picaro
- Asterius & Asterius Picaro
- Tsukiyomi & Tsukiyomi Picaro
- Messiah & Messiah Picaro
Customers who purchased the Persona 5 DLC already will still be able to continue purchasing them in P5R for 10 yen after November 15th, using the same PlayStation account as their original purchases.
The DLC schedule for Persona 5 Royal can be seen in a previous post.
Release Commemoration Art
First shown during the event closing the Persona 5 Royal launch live stream, where large Vision screens in Shibuya played a special promotional video, character designer Shigenori Soejima has created an illustration celebrating the game’s release.
— モルガナ_ペルソナ広報 (@p_kouhou) October 30, 2019
Twitter Review Campaign
Users who tweet about their impressions and comment on Persona 5 Royal using the hashtag “#P5R感想” will be entered into a campaign, with the potential to win P5R merchandise by lottery. The application deadline ends on November 30, 2019.
Launch Live Stream Archive
The launch live stream for Persona 5 Royal took place yesterday, featuring a mini concert with the vocalist Lyn and a Shibuya Vision hijacking by the Phantom Thieves as highlights. The whole thing can be seen on YouTube.