- She is normally stoic, but she fights daily against her temptation to eat.
- As your bond with her deepens, you will discover a different side of her.
- As shown in her character trailer, Kasumi’s persona is “Cendrillon.” It specializes in the “Holy” element and physical attacks.
- The number of bullets will be recovered at the end of every battle.
- New gun custimzation options at the airsoft shop includes effects like increasing their accuracy and fire power. Additional elements can also be added to them, such as fire and ice.
- “Ishi” are the gathering of distortions produced in a Palace.
- Collecting all of them by exploring the Palace will transform them into valuable accessories.
- These accessories will grant the player with skills that you cannot normally acquire.
- Using the wire (or grappling hook), you gain the ability to travel to far places. Places where it can be used have been added to the Palaces.
- A new ability that can be obtained by deepening your bond with Kasumi.
- By targeting a distant enemy with the chain, you can initiate a preemptive attack.
Weekly Famitsu magazine #1594—or the July 4, 2019 issue—was released on June 20, 2019.
Persona 5 Royal will be released on The PS4 in Japan on October 31, 2019. It will be released in the West and Asia in 2020.