Atlus has announced a collaboration talk show with design company Sanrio—which focuses on producing cute products of various kinds and best known for the Hello Kitty brand—to promote Persona 5 Royal.
The special talk show will be held on July 7, 2019 at the Sanrio Puroland theme park.
- Date: Sunday, July 7, 2019
- Location: Sanrio Puroland 1st floor
- Marchen Theater 1st performance: Starts at 12:30 PM JST
- 2nd performance: Starts at 2:30 PM JST
- Price: 6,300 yen (Puroland pass included)
- Jun Fukuyama (protagonist)
- Ikue Otani (Morgana)
- Rina Sato (Makoto Niijima)
- Hello Kitty
Tickets are available for initial pre-order from June 10 to June 16 for the first wave, and the second wave from June 19 to June 23. General release will be on July 1. More information can be found on the official Sanrio Puroland event page.
Previously, Atlus has collaborated with Sanrio to release Persona 5 themed merchandise.