Persona 5 the Animation Queen Figure Pictures, Pre-orders on October 30, 2018
Produced by Max Factory, a Persona 5 the Animation figure of Makoto Niijima in her Phantom Thief guise—Queen—was previously announced at CCG Expo 2018, and a prototype was subsequently shown at Wonder Festival 2018 Summer.
The colored version of the Queen figure has now been fully revealed with pictures, along with the information that pre-orders will begin on October 30, 2018.
Accessories included are her signature knuckle weapons, her revolver in metallic paint, and a Phantom Thief calling card carefully reproduced on both sides.
From the popular anime “PERSONA5 the Animation” comes a figma of one of the members of the Phantom Thieves – Queen!
- The smooth yet posable figma joints allow you to act out a variety of different scenes.
- A flexible plastic is used in specific areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
- She comes with three face plates including a confident expression, an angry expression as well as a blushing expression.
- Optional parts include her iron knuckles and gun as well as a Phantom Thieves calling card.
- An articulated figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.
The figure includes the following:
- Closed Eyes Smile (Goodsmile Online Shop exclusive)
- Knuckle weapon
- Calling Card
- Name: figma Queen
- Manufacturer: Max Factory
- Release Date: July 2019
- Price: 6,296 yen (excluding tax)
- Distribution: Good Smile Company
- Sculptor: Jun Yamaoka
- Cooperation: Masaki Apsy
- Pre-order Links:
Max Factory has previously produced Persona 5 figures for Joker, the P5 Hero, and Fox. As of yet unreleased Max Factory figures for Persona 5 the Animation include a Futaba Sakura figma and ones of Panther, Noir, and Skull.