The dates and venues for part 2 of the stage play adaptation of Persona 5, Persona 5 the Stage, have been announced.
It was previously confirmed that performances of Part 2 would take place in October 2020 in Yokohama and Osaka.
The first set of performances ran in Osaka from December 13 to December 15, 2019, and then in Tokyo from December 19 to December 29, 2019. They covered the first two arcs of Persona 5.
The first performances will be at KT Zepp Yokohama, in Yokohama, from October 1, 2020 until October 4, 2020.
The second set of performances will be at Sankei Hall Breeze in Osaka from October 17, 2020 until October 18, 2020.
As with part 1, the screenplay, direction and music lyrics will be by Hideyuki Nishimori.
More of the cast for part 2 has been announced, including returning actors from part 1 and adding new characters, including Makoto Niijima.
- Ryuji Sakamoto: Kouhei Shiota
- Ann Takamaki: Yuki Odera
- Yusuke Kitagawa: Koji Kominami
- Makoto Niijima: Kanon Nanaki
- Goro Akechi: Yoshihide Sasaki
- Sae Niijima: Kaoru Marimura
- Yuuki Mishima: Nukanobu Taishu
- Sadayo Kawakami: Sawa Minami
- Principal: Takou Yamagishi
- Ichiryusai Madarame: Jun Takamatsu
- Junya Kaneshiro: Yuya Miyashita
- Sojiro Sakura: Eiji Moriyama
- Morgana: Voiced by Ikue Ōtani
More details will be announced in the near future.