Priroll, the Japanese bakery company which specializes in custom designed sweets, will be collaborating with Atlus for limited design, Valentine’s Day 2020 Persona 5 “print sweets.”
Orders for these Persona 5 themed pastries are available as of January 30, 2020, through the official website. Orders are available for refrigerated shipment nationwide in Japan, with the sweets featuring the main characters in Persona 5.
- There are 9 kinds of limited design Valentine’s cakes and 2 kinds of macaroon sets.
- Customers can select the cake’s flavor. There are options of “yellow peach” or “strawberry” for the cake’s fruit, and “whipped cream” or “chocolate cream” for the icing’s taste.
- Each order comes with an original, star-shaped can badge. The picture on the can badge depends on the product you choose.
1. Valentine’s Pri-cake
- Pri-cake (w/ yellow peach): 4,000 yen (excluding tax)
- Pri-cake (w/ strawberry): 4,500 yen (excluding tax)
- Product Size: Whole cake No. 5 size (diameter 15 cm x height 7 cm)
2. Valentine’s Pri-macaroon (6 pieces)
- Price: 2,000 yen (excluding tax)
- Product Size: diameter per piece: 4.3 cm x 2.3 cm height (set of 6)