Chara-Cre! has announced a limited time collaboration with Atlus for Persona 5 themed crepes, taking place in July and August 2019.
Chara-Cre! is a Japanese dessert company, produced by Marion Crêpes, which specializes in crepes designed after anime and video game characters.
Taking place at the Shibuya Marui retail location, the first round of the collaboration will take place from July 5 to July 21, 2019.
The menu consists of the following:
- Hero Chara-Cre!: Contains curry, potato salad, carrots, tuna, lettuce, printed on Senbei (Japanese rice cracker).
- Morgana Chara-Cre!: Contains chocolate, cream cheese, diced strawberry, strawberry sauce, whipped cream, printed on cookie.
- Ryuji Sakamoto Drink: Contains cola, lemon.
- Ann Takamaki Drink: Contains ice milk tea, black tapioca, whipped cream.
- Yusuke Kitagawa Drink: Blue Hawaii drink, whitewater, Jagariko snack, whipped cream.
The crepes will cost 850 yen (including tax) and the drinks 550 yen (including tax). The purchase bonus for the crepes will be an illustrated card (nine in all) and the bonus for a drink purchase will be a coaster (nine in all).
The second round of the collaboration will take place from August 2 to August 18, 2019. Drinks for Queen, Navi, Noir and Crow will appear in the second round.
As part of the collaboration, nine types of acrylic key chains and nine types of can badges will be available for sale.
A previous Persona series collaboration with Chara-Cre! took place in October and November 2015 for Persona 4: Dancing All Night.