Through a teaser trailer, Sega Interactive Enterainment has announced that Persona 5 will be having collaboration events with the Soul Reverse fantasy RPG series for arcades and smartphones in Japan. The collaboration will begin in September 2018.
The collaboration will feature the arcade game “Soul Reverse,” an action RPG released in February 2018. The game supports up to 10 vs. 10 players, where both teams summon spirits to battle.
The Persona 5 collaboration will also involve “Soul Reverse Zero,” a free-to-play RPG for Android and iOS, released in November 2016 in Japan.
Details about the Persona 5 x Soul Reverse x Soul Reverse Zero collaboration will be revealed on a live stream, taking place on August 25, 2018 at 1:00 PM JST (12:00 AM EDT / 9:00 PM PDT on August 24).
The live stream will consist of new information released, along with a “Battle Tournament” event between special guests, for a total of 10 people against 10 people in the arcade version of the game.
Schedule (August 25)
- 10:00 AM JST: Opening of the Soul Reverse battle tournament, starting with the registration
- 11:30 AM JST: Soul Reverse battle tournament qualifiers start
- 1:00 PM JST: “Soul Reverse x Soul Zero” public live stream begins
- 3:30 PM JST: Broadcast ends
- 5:00 PM JST: Closing
Live Stream Details
- Name: Soul Reverse x Soul Zero Public Live Stream
- Date & Time: August 25, 2018 at 1:00 PM JST (12:00 AM EDT / 9:00 PM PDT on August 24)
- Host: Chiaki Matsuzawa (freelance announcer)
- BunBunMaru (game writer)
- AKATUNA (Soul Reverse top ranker)
- Sentosu (let’s player)
- Riran (game talent)
- Akane Kiryuu (voice actor, member of the idol group Purely Monster)
- Tokuichi Hirai (Soul Reverse Zero producer)
- Sakai-P (Soul Reverse producer)
- Hiroshi Odajima (Soul Reverse director)
- Venue: Sega Haneda Building 1
- Admission Fee: Free (visitors will be given a special clear file, and in-game items)
- Live Stream Links: