The Persona public relations has announced a promotion Atlus has started across eight different Yodobashi Camera (a Japanese chain store) locations in Japan.
The promotion consists of signboards for eight of the Phantom Thief members, uniquely placed at each participating Yodobashi Camera store.
The list for the characters placed at each location:
- Yodobashi Camera Multimedia Sapporo – Ryjui Sakamoto
- Yodobashi Camera Multimedia Sendai – Makoto Niijima
- Yodobashi Camera Multimedia Akiba – Hero
- Yodobashi Camera Multimedia Nishiguchi head office – Anne Takamaki
- Yodobashi Camera Multimedia Yokohama – Haru Okumura
- Yodobashi Camera Multimedia Matsuzakaya store – Yusuke Kitagawa
- Yodobashi Camera Multimedia Umeda – Futaba Sakura
- Yodobashi Camera Multimedia Hakata – Morgana
The promotion is listed on Persona Channel as a July 29th announcement, and that the article will be updated occasionally, presumably for future promotions.
Demo Special Clear File
As announced previously, demos for Persona 5 will be beginning on July 30th in Japan, and participants will receive a special “Thief team rubber strap.”
Additionally, those who participate in the demo for Persona 5 and also pre-order the game will receive a special clear file.
Persona 5 is slated to be released for the PS3 and PS4 in Japan on September 15, 2016, and in China on the same date for the PS4. It will have a February 14, 2017 North American release date, and the game has been announced for a European release.