Phantom Thief Members and their Double Lives
As the “Phantom Thieves of Hearts,” they steal the desire of rotten adults to reform them. A feature showing off illustrations of the characters’ uniforms along with their Phantom Thief costumes and initial personas. Additionally, keywords surrounding the group will be delved into. Furthermore, in addition to the Phantom Thieves, there is information on the inhabitants of the Velvet Room as well as the high school detective interested in the Phantom Thieves. With Shigenori Soejima responsible for the character design, his comments on each character is a must-see.
Special Postcards and Tribute Plans
The appendix includes a special postcard featuring the illustration originally created for Dengeki PlayStation Vol. 584. It can also be used as a framed decoration. Aside from this, “Persona” tribute illustration plans have been implemented by three tribute illustrators.
The three artists who contributed special Persona 5 tribute art are (from left to right):
- Akaume: The author behind the Persona Q -Roundabout- comedy manga series. It debuted in August 2014, in the #2014 September issue of Perosna Official Magazine.
- Shinshū Ueda: The author of the “Megami Ibunroku Persona” manga which began serialization in November 1996 and finished in March 2000.
- Rokuro Saito: The author behind the Persona 4 Arena Ultimax manga, which debuted on June 27, 2015 in an issue of Dengeki Maoh magazine.
Additionally, the reader feature “PM Community RETURNS” has changed its title to “PM Co-op.” Of course, the end of the appendix also includes “Tartarus Theater”!
The magazine features the regular fan-made content, as well as chapters from ongoing Persona comics such as the Persona 3 and Persona 4 manga.
Animation Concept Art
Following the animation model sheets / concept art in Weekly Famitsu magazine issue #1448 on September 1, 2016, the Persona Magazine features more of the animation concept art by character designer Shigenori Soejima and animation studio Production I.G.
The end of the newly released Persona Magazine announces that the next issue is slated to release within Fall~Winter 2016.
- Name: Persona Magazine P5 Special 2016
- Release Date: September 8, 2016
- Price: 950 yen (including tax)
- Publisher: KADOKAWA / ASCII Media Works
- Language: Japanese
- ASIN: B01KJLSKRE
The previous issue of Persona Magazine was #2016 March on February 23, 2016, which featured Persona 3 The Movie, Persona 3 and Persona 5.
Persona Official Magazine is an ongoing, Atlus backed magazine about the goings on of the series that releases on an irregular schedule. It had an original run of 11 issues from 2011 to 2012, and it made its return on December 5, 2013 with its #Re:birth issue.