Following the announcement of the Persona Snow Festival 2016 event in November 2015, original merchandise for PSF 2016 (other than the limited edition skiis and snowboard) have been revealed.
PSF Limited Key Visual Tapestry (A3 Size) — each 3,500 yen + tax
PSF Limited Keychain — each 600 yen + tax
PSF Limited Sticker — each 500 yen + tax
PSF Limited Towel — each 1,500 yen + tax
PSF Limited Sweater (M / L) — each 4,500 yen + tax
PSF Limited Gekkoukan School Designated Neck Warmer — each 3,000 yen + tax
PSF Limited Rainbow Multipurpose Headband — each 2,500 yen + tax
PSF Limited Ticket Case — each 500 yen + tax
PSF Limited Pins – each 350 yen + tax
The sale of the products will start on January 16, 2016, the same date as the start for the “Ryuoo Night Tour” for Persona 3 The Movie. They will be available at the Ryuoo Ski Park shops, at Meiho Ski Resort shops, at Spicy Rentals in Hakuba Valley and at Hakuba Goryu Ski Resort shops.
PSF 2016 Music Day
As announced previously, the skiing event will have “Music Day” events taking place at both resorts where music will be played at the resort venues. Today, the dates for the music events have been announced:
- Ryuoo Ski Park Dates: January 16 to April 3, 2016 (on Weekends and Holidays)
- Ryuoo Ski Park Times: 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM JST & 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM JST
- Meiho Ski Resort Dates (1): January 16 to February 29, 2016 (on Weekends and Holidays)
- Meiho Ski Resort Times (1): 11:30 AM to 12:00 PM JST & 3:30 PM to 4:00 PM JST
- Meiho Ski Resort Dates (2): March 1 to April 3, 2016 (on Weekends and Holidays)
- Meiho Ski Resort Times (2): 11:30 AM to 12:30 PM JST & 3:30 PM to 4:30 PM JST
The Persona Snow Festival 2016 event that has yet to be given a date is the “Special Tour in Meiho!” after the “Special Tour in Ryuoo!” was announced as a Persona Stalker Club appearance on January 16 along with a “SEES Special Expidition” game.
— PSF 2016