Following the Persona Snow Festival 2016 collaboration event announced last month, Atlus has announced that the duo from the Persona Stalker Club talk show will make an appearance for a live episode.
For the “Ryuoo Night Tour” Persona 3 The Movie special tour at the Ryuoo Ski Park on January 16, 2016, the members of the Persona Stalker Club Mafia Kajita and Tomomi Isomura will be present for an “on the field” recording of an episode.
Ryuoo Night Tour
January 16, 2016 (Saturday) to January 17, 2016 (Sunday).
Ryuoo Ski Park
- SEES Special Expedition (matinee, to 4:00 PM): A game in which, to save everyone at the Ryuoo Ski Park, a search for Shadows who have appeared is conducted. Searchers use a special app to subdue the Shadows, and protect the skiers and snowboarders from their attack. Special prizes will be earned, and the game uses the beginner course of the ski resort.
- Persona Stalker Club (from 4:00 PM): The talk show Persona Stalker Club appears, with a screening of the second part of Persona 3 The Movie #3: Falling Down along with commentary from Kazunori Adachi, an Aniplex producer who worked on the Persona 3 movie adaptations.
- Tomomi Isomura (voice actor / Persona Stalker Club MC)
- Mafia Kajita (freelance writer / Persona Stalker Club MC)
- Kazunori Adachi (Persona 3 The Movie producer / Aniplex)
Persona Stalker Club is an official Persona talk show, produced by Katsura Hashino and co-produced by P Studio, with hosts Mafia Kajita (writer) and Tomomi Isomura (voice actor) who are both Persona fans. They talk about a variety of Persona related topics, and they will often discuss with special guests who are involved with the series.