As announced previously, the April 2016 episode of the Persona Stalker Club talk show has been released and features special guest Hikaru Midorikawa, the voice of Akihiko Sanada from Persona 3.
This follows episode 25, which featured special guest Nosoko, a wool felt artist.
Midorikawa discusses his time as Akihiko’s voice actor, answering several fan questions and performing in small skits.
This episode of Persona Stalker Club features an interview from the Persona 5 singer and the composer, respectively Lyn and Shoji Meguro. This follows the Persona 5 voice actor special messages from previous episodes:
- Episode 20: Jun Fukuyama (Protagonist)
- Episode 22: Ikue Ōtani (Morgana)
- Episode 23: Mamoru Miyano (Ryuji Sakamoto)
- Episode 24: Nana Mizuki (Ann Takamaki)
- Episode 25: Tomokazu Sugita (Yusuke Kitagawa)
The songs this episode’s regular “misheard lyrics” segment riffs on this time are:
- “Burn My Dread” from Persona 3
- “Kimi no Kioku” from Persona 3
- “Today” from Persona 4 Arena Ultimax
Finally, the end of the episode confirms that the Persona Stalker Club will be present during the upcoming May 5, 2016 Persona 5 live stream, with a segment at around 10:30 PM JST.
Persona Stalker Club is an official Persona talk show, produced by Katsura Hashino and co-produced by P Studio, with hosts Mafia Kajita (writer) and Tomomi Isomura (voice actor) who are both Persona fans. They talk about a variety of Persona related topics, and they will often discuss with special guests who are involved with the series.