Following the announcement of a large scale Persona concert taking place on August 2, 2017, details for the event have been revealed.
The concert will be titled “Persona Super Live P-Sound Bomb!!!! 2017: Witness the Harbor’s Crime,” as a follow-up to “Persona Super Live 2015: Night of the Phantom.”
Ticket details and the key visual have also been released.
“P5 Seats” and “P3·P4 Seats” – 18,000 yen (including tax)
“P5 Seats” and “P3·P4 Seats” will both be available, designed respectively for those who love Persona 5, and those who love Persona 3 and 4. Special goods, including a flyer, will be included with these seats, with details to be announced at a later date. A special experience for these seats is also planned, including admission 30 minutes prior to general admission.
Special Seats with goods – 13,000 yen (including tax)
Seats including special goods, which will be announced at a later date. A flyer is planned as a part of these goods.
General Seats – 7,500 yen (including tax)
A normal ticket for a designated seat.
Ticket Purchase Details
The Persona Channel Ticket Lottery will be open from 13:00 JST on Tuesday May 9th, and close on Sunday May 21st. Early tickets will be available between Friday May 26th and Sunday June 4th, and general tickets will be made available from Saturday June 24th. Up to two tickets will be allowed per application.
- Event Name: Persona Super Live P-Sound Bomb!!!! 2017: Witness The Harbor’s Crime
- Cast: Lyn, Yumi Kawamura, Lotus Juice, Shihoko Hirata, Shoji Meguro, others
- Venue: Yokohama Arena
- Date: August 2, 2017.
- Times: Doors will open at 18:00 JST and the curtain will raise at 19:00 JST. “P5 seats” and “P3-P4 seats” may enter from 17:30.
- P5 seat: 18,000 yen (including tax)
- P3·P4 seat: 18,000 yen (including tax)
- Designated seat with goods: 13,000 yen (including Tax)
- General designated seat: 7,500 yen (including tax)
The official website for the concert has also been launched.