During the “Persona Q2 Film Festival” pre-launch live stream, the most popular scenes from Persona 3, Persona 4, and Persona 5 in the previously held poll were announced, alongside LINE stamps and a new collaboration.
Persona 3, 4, 5 Popular Scene Poll Results (Spoilers)
Five scenes had been previously nominated for each of the games, with fans voting on which they liked the most. The most popular ones were announced today, with the bolded below being the winners.
- Scene 1: The graduation ceremony
- Scene 2: The last battle
- Scene 3: The Male Protagonist’s first persona summoning
- Scene 4: Junpei’s persona evolution
- Scene 5: Shinjiro’s death
Persona 3 Portable
- Scene 1: The Female Protagonist’s Moon Social Link Rank 6
- Scene 2: Chidori’s revival
- Scene 3: The Female Protagonist’s Fortune Social Link Rank 10
- Scene 4: The Female Protagonist’s Hermit Social Link Rank 9
- Scene 5: The Female Protagonist’s Magician Social Link Rank 10
- Scene 1: The last battle
- Scene 2: The “throw him in the TV” decision point
- Scene 3: The Magician Social Link Rank 10
- Scene 4: The school camping trip
- Scene 5: Marie’s rescue
- Scene 1: The Protagonist’s Persona awakening
- Scene 2: Yusuke’s Persona awakening
- Scene 3: Futaba’s Persona awakening
- Scene 4: The scene in Futaba’s palace where she faces cognitive Wakaba
- Scene 5: The Hierophant Confidant Rank 9
Atlus has announced that they will ne releasing LINE stamps featuring comical illustrations of Persona Q2. There will be 24 in total.
Persona Q2 x Puyo Puyo!! Quest Collaboration
A collaboration between Persona Q2: New Cinema Labyrinth and Sega’s mobile puzzle RPG Puyo Puyo!! Quest has been announced.
In this collaboraiton, the 28 Persona characters appearing in PQ2 will have voices appearing in Puyo Puyo!! Quest.
Further details on this collaboration, including the date it will begin, will be announced on the “Puyo Puyo!! Quest Official Live Broadcast” taking place on December 3, 2018.
Persona Q2: New Cinema Labyrinth will be released for the Nintendo 3DS in Japan on November 29, 2018.