Atlus USA has released a new trailer for Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology, showing off the game’s combat system.
In Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology, it takes a well thought out strategy to maximize your attacks because the battle system is more than a simple turn-based mechanic. Here is what you can do to turn the system to your advantage:
- Maneuver adversaries around the battle grid
- Strike multiple foes in one attack
- Shift your enemy or team’s attack order to take full advantage of capabilities using the change command
- Receive combat aid with new support skills
- Finish off opponents with a devastating blow using mana burst abilities
Watch these tactics in action in our new Battle System trailer!
Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology was released for the 3DS in Japan on June 29, 2017. It will be released in North America on February 13, 2018 and Europe on February 16, 2018.