Shin Megami Tensei IV Final will be released for the Nintendo 3DS on February 10, 2016 in Japan for 6,480 yen (excluding tax).
Final follows in line with Shin Megami Tensei IV‘s world, originally released on May 23, 2013 in Japan. A key word for the game will be “Deicide” and it is a brand new 3DS game, not a remake.
This week’s issue of Weekly Famitsu will feature a 10-page scoop on the game, with interviews from the developers.
- Producer: Kazuyuki Yamai (Director of SMT IV)
- Director: Satoshi Ooyama (Chief Programmer of SMT IV)
- Character Designer: Masayuki Doi (Character Designer of SMT IV)
- Sound Composer: Ryota Kozuka (Sound Composer of SMT IV)
- Scenario, Worldview, Series Demon Designer: Kazuma Kaneko
Further details on the game will be announced on a Niconico live stream on October 11, 2015 at 19:00 JST (3:00 AM PDT / 6:00 AM EDT).
Shin Megami Tensei IV Final is likely the game Atlus USA CEO Naoto Hiraoka teased at Tokyo Game Show 2015 that would be revealed soon.
Shin Megami Tensei IV Final is slated to release for the Nintendo 3DS on February 10, 2016 in Japan.