Following the Shin Megami Tensei IV Final Weekly Famitsu magazine preview for issue #1419 (released on February 10, 2016), new scans for the RPG have been released alongside the game today in Japan.
Illustrated by character designer Masayuki Doi, the cover features Shin Megami Tensei IV Final. Famitsu previously featured a Shin Megami Tensei IV Final cover in issue #1401, when the game was first included in the magazine in October 2015.
The 15-page launch feature includes:
- A diagram of keywords and important characters in the game.
- A summary of the game’s story and details.
- Demon data including weaknesses, resistances, their strength and battle strategies against them.
- Team composition and advice for the game’s Challenge Quests.
- Developer roundtable interview with Kazuyuki Yamai (producer), Masayuki Doi (character designer) and Ryota Kozuka (composer).
- Part 2 of the Final prequel story.
The previous Shin Megami Tensei IV Final Famitsu feature was for issue #1418, released on February 4, 2016. It included new accessories and a prequel story.
Shin Megami Tensei IV Final was released for the Nintendo 3DS on February 10, 2016 in Japan.