As revealed previously, Shin Megami Tensei IV save data will transfer over to Shin Megami Tensei IV Final, giving the player bonus items and equipment.
If you have a save data file for Shin Megami Tensei IV, you can get various bonuses in Shin Megami Tensei IV Final. Some of them even depends on the number of times you beat the game, or which routes you picked:
- Hero’s Piercings X 1 (Equipment)
- Gold Death Mask X 2 (you can sell them to earn some money)
- Magic Tome (Thick) (gives you XP): you get a tome for each time you beat Shin Megami Tensei IV. For example, if you beat it three times (to get the three routes), you will get three Magic Tomes.
- Exclusive background for your DDS Card (that you can share with other players via StreetPass)
- Exclusive Title for your DDS Card. The title you get depends on the route you completed in Shin Megami Tensei IV
- More bonuses
Like Shin Megami Tensei IV, Final will use the Digital Demon Service (or DDS) as a means to StreetPass with other players and share data.
Sega Raw Live Stream
As announced previously, there will be a live stream for Shin Megami Tensei IV Final on November 30 which will go from 8:55 PM JST to around 10:15 PM JST (3:55 AM – 5:15 AM PST / 6:55 AM – 8:15 AM EST).
The producer for the game, Kazuyuki Yamai, will also appear to demonstrate the game. The stream will show off more of the game’s battle system, an exploration of the new location that is Kanda, Tokyo, as well as a fight against the boss Sukuna-Hikona.
Shin Megami Tensei IV Final is slated to release for the Nintendo 3DS on February 10, 2016 in Japan.