As with other recent Atlus releases, the company has established official spoiler warnings to dissuade players from ruining the experience for others, as well as guidelines regarding media distribution.
With Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne HD Remaster‘s release this Thursday, Atlus has released the distribution guidelines for video and live streaming of the latest SMT title.
SMT III HD is a remastered work of Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne, which was originally released in 2003, but for some customers this will be their first time playing it.
In order for as many customers as possible to enjoy the game, we ask for consideration when it comes to spoilers.
Particularly, please refrain from releasing images and videos of the final boss battles and ending events of each route.
- Using or distributing images or videos of this game on online services is only permitted for personal use.
- When posting content that relates to the story, like an event scene, don’t take away the enjoyment of other customers. Please clearly indicate that story content is included.
Copyright Notice Request
Posting and delivering content is allowed at the condition that the copyright holder is clarified: ©ATLUS ©SEGA
- Please do not reuse others’ gameplay footage.
- Please do not release content that is only music data like BGM for purposes that are only for listening to it.
- Please refrain from using sites and services that require payment to access browse as they can be considered for commercial purposes.
- Please do not act in a way to slander a third party, including a specific player.
- If there is a request from us, regardless of the reason, please stop releasing videos immediately. Additionally, we may delete videos and suspend live streams that we deem inappropriate. We may not be able to answer any inquiries regarding the reasons for this, so please be forewarned.
- Regarding videos, we do not make any guarantees whatsoever when it comes to infringing the rights of third parties. Additionally, we will not indemnify any damage or conflict with third parties that arise as a result of the distribution of such a video.
Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne HD Remaster will be released for the PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch on October 29, 2020 in Japan, China, and South Korea. The game will be released in the West in Spring 2021.