Atlus has announced that collaborations will be held between Shin Megami Tensei V and the smartphone RPGs Boku & Dragons and Neko & Dragons. These mobile games are by Studio Rex, designed to be easy to play RPGs.
The collaborations will run from April 12 to April 15, 2022 and add the characters Nahobino, Nuwa, Fionn mac Cumhaill and Amanozako to the games.
- Boku & Dragons: April 12, 2022 16:00 JST – April 25, 2022 15:59 JST
- Neko & Dragons: April 12, 2022 14:00 JST – April 25, 2022 13:59 JST
- Playable Characters:
- Fionn mac Cumhaill
- Limited time collaboration event “The Great Solicitation! Scout Rush.”
- Collaboration commemorative login bonus.
- Collaboration commemorative mission.
- Collaboration commemorative gift campaign.
A previous Shin Megami Tensei V mobile game collaboration took place in February 2022 for Dragon Poker by Asobism.