Atlus has announced that television commercials for Soul Hackers 2 will air on Japanese television, on TV Tokyo and TOKYO MX, starting on August 14, 2022.
There will be two types of commercials, the “Devil Summoner” version and the “End of the World” version. Both of these have been released on YouTube prior to their broadcast date.
Soul Hackers 2 – ‘Devil Summoner TV’ Commercial
Soul Hackers 2 – ‘End of the World TV’ Commercial
TV Tokyo Programming
The two types of commercials will air on TV Tokyo during the following programs on the following dates:
- August 14: Ariyoshieeeee!
- August 15: Why did you come to Japan?
- August 17: Can I Follow You Home?
- August 17: Does shop of Audrey – Kasuga open here and there?
- August 18: Gourmet Taxi Driver
- August 19: Tokoro-san’s school doesn’t teach you!
- August 20: Shutsubotsu! Adomachikku tengoku
- August 21: Ariyoshieeeee!
- August 22: Why did you come to Japan?
- August 26: Tokoro-san’s school doesn’t teach you!
- August 27: Shutsubotsu! Adomachikku tengoku
The commercials will also air as spots on TOKYO MX.
Soul Hackers 2 will be released for the PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, and PC in Japan on August 25th, and the West on August 26th, 2022.