Atlus has revealed all of the female “high-cut” armors and male swimsuits for the playable Persona 4: Dancing All Night characters.
This follows the previously announced Persona 4: Dancing All Night special female armor alternate costumes for Rise Kujikawa and Naoto Shirogane, as well as Kanji Tatsumi’s swimsuit via last week’s issue of Famitsu.
Special Female Armor
These costumes have been added to the official website’s character pages. Similar to this costume update, here are previous Persona 4: Dancing All Night costume updates that were provided by Famitsu:
- First edition: Winter plain clothes and school outfits; Yu’s detective costume.
- Second edition: Summer plain clothes and school outfits; cheerleader outfits.
- Third edition: Halloween costumes.
- Fourth edition: Butler, Kanami and other alternate outfits.
- Fifth edition: Midwinter costumes.
- Sixth edition: Jersey and Swimsuit costumes.
- Seventh edition: Ski outfits.
- Eighth edition: Christmas costumes.
- Ninth edition: Naoto female high school uniforms.
Persona 4: Dancing All Night is slated for a Japanese release on June 25, 2015. The PlayStation Vita exclusive rhythm game will release in North America in fall 2015.