Fashion brand SuperGroupies has announced a collaboration with Persona 3 the Movie for a smartphone case.
This follows previous Persona related fashion collaboration with the company:
- Persona 3 The Movie collaboration in March 2016.
- Persona 4: Dancing All Night in April 2016.
- Persona 4 Golden in May 2016.
SuperGroupies is a brand whose concept is “anime fashion,” with the goal of releasing fashion and lifestyle products that subtly convey video games and anime.
The case is designed after the compendium used by Elizabeth in Persona 3 The Movie: the “Grimoire de Coeur.” The case is accented with metal parts and the cover is embossed.
It features a “contract key” charm as with the previous Persona 3 The Movie collaboration along with an emblem of it within the case. The inside also contains a card holder.
Two cases are available, for both the iPhone 5/5s/SE and for the iPhone 6/6s.
- Price: 5,200 yen (excluding tax)
- Brand: SuperGroupies
- Material: Polyurethane, Polyester, Iron, Zinc Alloy
- Country of Origin: Japan
- Delivery Date: Late October 2016
The case will be open for pre-orders starting on July 22 and end on August 14 2016. The planned release date for the smartphone case is late October.