Weekly Famitsu magazine issue #1616—or the December 5, 2019 issue—releasing on November 21, 2019 includes a new feature for the Nintendo and Atlus collaboration RPG Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Encore.
The Famitsu feature includes an overview of the new elements added to the Nintendo Switch port of the formerly Wii U exclusive title, and some of the details have been leaked.
- New songs and music videos have been added.
- All songs, including the new songs by Kiria Kurono and Tsubasa Oribe, are produced by the Japanese production company Avex.
- New costumes have been added.
- Players can choose to keep or remove Tsubasa’s glasses.
- The president of Fortuna Entertainment Maiko Shimazaki (voiced by Ami Koshimizu) participates in battle in the form of Sessions (and not as a whole new playable character) with a new costume.
- Tiki (voiced by Sumire Morohoshi) also participates in battle via Sessions, with additional story elements.
- Encore features a new adventure for the protagonists, with an additional dungeon.
Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Encore will be released for the Nintendo Switch on January 17, 2020.