Alongside today’s news update for Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Encore from Nintendo, the Japanese production company responsible for the game’s music called Avex Group has announced an official soundtrack release for the game, as well as a concert.
An official website for the soundtrack release and concert has been launched.
Avex will be releasing the complete soundtrack for Tokyo Mirage Sesisons #FE Encore called the “Best Sound Collection” consisting of 3 CDs. Featuring the “Fortuna All Stars” and composer Yoshiaki Fujisawa, it will include 22 vocal songs featuring the voice actors from the game, including new tracks like “She is…”
With 60 background songs from the game, the album will have a total of 82 songs. The soundtrack will be released alongside the game, on January 17, 2020.
The Japanese track list for the 3 discs can be found on the official website.
- Name: Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Encore – Best Sound Collection
- Release Date: January 17, 2020
- Discs: 3 CDs
- Songs: 82 songs
- Price: 4,950 (tax included)
In February 2016, Avex Group released a Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE soundtrack which only featured the 18 vocal tracks from the game called “Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Vocal Collection: Fortuna All Stars.”
A special concert for Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Encore will be held on June 27, 2020 at Tokyo Dome City Hall.
The live event will feature voice actors from the game. Further details will be reported in the future through the official website.
- Name: Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Encore PREMIUM LIVE (provisional)
- Date: June 27, 2020 (Saturday)
- Venue: Tokyo Dome City Hall
- Ryohei Kimura (Voice of Itsuki Aoi)
- Inori Minase (Voice of Tsubasa Oribe)
- Yoshino Nanjō (Voice of Kiria Kurono)
- Yūki Ono (Voice of Touma Akagi)
- Ayane Sakura (Voice of Eleonora Yumizuru)
- Sumire Morohoshi (Voice of Tiki)
The Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Premium LIVE ~Enter Kingdom~ for the original game took place in May 2016 at Nakano Sun Plaza.
Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Encore will be released for the Nintendo Switch on January 17, 2020.