Following this, a more detailed overview of what will be in Persona Magazine #2016 March has been revealed.
The cover of Persona Magazine #2016 March will feature Makoto Yuki for Persona 3 The Movie #4: Winter of Rebirth.
The magazine will include the Persona 3 The Movie #4: Winter of Rebirth themed cover illustration as a B2 sized poster.
P3 All-Out Feature (1)
A look back on the movie version of “Persona 3”
- The complete story of Makoto Yuki and a look back on the movie version of Persona 3, from the first chapter (Spring of Birth) to the fourth chapter (Winter of Rebirth).
- An interview with producer Kazunori Adachi and director Tomohisa Taguchi.
P3 All-Out Feature (2)
World of “P3”
- An examination into the members of the Specialized Extracurricular Execution Squad, from Persona 3 to Persona 4 Arena Ultimax. A definitive edition.
I Can’t Wait Until Summer!
- Another look into the characters and Personas of Persona 5 that have been revealed so far.
- The latest, must-see interview with director Katsura Hashino.
World of Comics: “Persona 4 the Ultimax Ultra Suplex Hold”
- A close-up of Volume 1 of the Persona 4 Arena Ultimax manga which recently went on sale.
- An interview with director Kazuhisa Wada and Rokuro Saito (P4U2 manga author).
- Persona 3 by Shuji Sogabe
- Tartarus Theater by Yasohachi Ryo
- Persona Q -Roundabout- by Akaume
- Name: Persona Magazine #2016 March
- Release Date: February 23, 2016
- Price: 950 yen (including tax)
- Publisher: KADOKAWA / ASCII Media Works
- Language: Japanese
- ASIN: B01B7LZ2YE
A previous “World Analyze” feature for Persona 3 was featured in the special #S.E.E.S issue of Persona Magazine, included in the July 2013 issue of Dengeki Maoh released on May 27, 2013.
The previous issue of Persona Magazine was #2015 July on June 29, 2015, which featured Persona 4: Dancing All Night, Persona 3 The Movie #3, Persona 5, and Persona 3: The Weird Masquerade.
Persona Official Magazine is an ongoing, Atlus backed magazine about the goings on of the series that releases on an irregular schedule. It had an original run of 11 issues from 2011 to 2012, and it made its return on December 5, 2013 with its #Re:birth issue.