Event and PR company A3 have announced a new range of Persona 3 Portable merchandise to be available from their Shibuya store, as well as from GraffArt’s online store from November 21, 2020.
The merchandise depicts key scenes from Persona 3 Portable in the GraffArt style.
- Can badges (blind buy)
- Individual: 480 yen (excluding tax)
- Box: 4,800 yen (excluding tax)
- Acrylic key chain (blind buy)
- Individual: 780 yen (excluding tax)
- Box: 7,800 yen (excluding tax)
- iPhone case for iPhone X/Xs – 1,980 yen (excluding tax)
- Leather Fusen Book – 500 yen (excluding tax)
- Large Character Mirror – 1000 yen (excluding tax)
- Character Pass: 1,380 yen (excluding tax)
- Clear file (A4 size): 400 yen (excluding tax)
- Character pouch: 1,280 yen (excluding tax)
GraffArt is a series of merchandise produced by merchandising, event and PR company A3, in a style which combines graffiti and art. It’s described as a fashionable style which is often seen in cafés and restaurants. in a GraffArt series, characters are designed with a graffiti touch and incorporated into various goods.
Previous GraffArt merchandise ranges include:
- Persona 4 Golden Event Scenes
- Persona 5 Royal
- Persona 5
- Persona 5 Event Scenes
- Persona 4 Golden
- Persona 3
- Persona 3 Portable